- Publication date
- 31 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Multiple cut-off
- Deadline date
- 15 March 2026, 18:00 (CET)
Two parallel Calls for Expression of Interest are open to gather experiments that could be considered for IOD/IOV actions that cover aggregation, if needed, launch services and operations. Application is open for:
- IOD/IOV Experiments needing aggregation;
- Ready to Fly IOD/IOV satellites.
The calls are open until 15th March 2026 with cut-off dates on:
- May 31st 2023, 18:00 (CET); - Closed
- March 15th 2024, 18:00 (CET);
- September 2nd 2024, 18:00 (CET);
- March 15th 2025, 18:00 (CET);
- September 1st 2025, 18:00 (CET);
- March 15th 2026, 18:00 (CET).
Please read the full text of the relevant Call of Expression of Interest before applying.
Applications shall be sent to DEFIS-IOD-IOV@ec.europa.eu together with the completed application package.
Applicants are kindly invited to register their intention to apply by email to DEFIS-IOD-IOV@ec.europa.eu. The registration of interest does not entail any obligation to participate.
Application documents for IOD/IOV Experiments needing aggregation:
Application documents for Ready to Fly IOD/IOV satellites: