Enabling many more space companies to raise risk capital – that is the objective of the CASSINI Facility. It provides capital to VC funds to be invested into EU-based companies developing and marketing space technology and digital services using space data. While new entrants in the space sector previously found it challenging to raise capital, CASSINI Facility will be a game changer.
For VC fund managers interested in setting up a new investment fund:
Contact EIF for more information about the €1 billion CASSINI Seed and Growth Funding Facility.
Join our capacity building programme for fund managers and get access to:
- experts from ESA, EUSPA and the Commission on space technology and downstream markets
- results from the latest European space market and investment studies
- advice from EIF on fund setup, investment strategy, and building the investment team
- an arena to discuss business models and best practices
- networking opportunities with many other fund managers
See the invitation letter and click the link to register
For companies seeking investments:
The list of venture capital funds operating with an EU investment guarantee for space investments will grow considerably when InvestEU is launched in 2022. The current list is found here (to be updated continuously):
For companies seeking business loans and EIB loans:
EIB provides larger-size loans with EU loan guarantees for SMEs, mid-caps and large corporations.